% Reading Group in Categorical Models for Type Theories
Thursdays, 2:30-3:30 in CSE 624 (NOTE CHANGE OF TIME, DAY, AND LOCATION)
We’ll meet once a week to discuss chapters of Crole’s Categories for Types.
There’s a mailing list (we’re reusing the one from last quarter).
You can see last quarter’s group here.
Week of April 7
- Figure out topics for quarter and presenter for next week
Week of April 14
- Read Chapter 2 through 2.6
- Read Chapter 3 through 3.5
- Read frontmatter and Chapter 1 if desired
- Discussion lead: James
Week of April 21
- Finish chapter 3
- Discussion lead: Pavel
Week of April 28
- Next time we’ll finish talking about Excercise 3.8.5 and Theorem 3.8.6
- Read 2.7 and 2.8 in preparation for Chapter 4 next week
- Start chapter 4 if you’re bored
- Discussion lead: James?
Week of May 5
- Discuss Yoneda
Week of May 12
- Read Chapter 4!!!
Last updated: May 12, 2014